- Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding
- All blades feature 5/8-inch arbor with diamond knock-out
115-DW3582 Features: -Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer.-Anti-stick coating reduces friction and gum-up.-Thin kerf for smoother cuts.-Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding.-All blades feature 5/8” arbor with diamond knock-out.-Rock Carbide teeth provide maximum resistance for longer life.-Flush ground teeth and reinforced shoulder for enhanced durability.-Anti-stick rim reduces friction and gum-up.-Blades feature 5/8” arbor with diamond knock-out.-Arbor Diam: 5/8 in.-Grind: ATB.
List Price: $ 22.58